Welcome with your order to Seapax AB
If you are under 18 years of age, you must have a parent’s permission to order goods from us. To participate in a course, you must be 18 years old or the guardian must also participate as a student in the course. All goods remain the property of Seapax AB´ until the full payment is received by the company. The minimum order amount that is processed is SEK 500. Seapax reserves the right to make printing errors “on this website. We also can not guarantee that all images accurately reflect the products’ true appearance. Prices include VAT at 25%. Any attempted fraud is reported to the police. Seapax AB reserves the right to cancel a purchase if fraud suspected.
112 19 Stockholm
Phone: +46 8 562 158 70
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
We send our packages by Posten, Schenker or DHL depending on the item. You will receive a mess or email, or an avi in the mailbox and you will redeem your package at the collection point specified in the avin. Normal delivery time is 3-7 working days after payment, Seapax is available. Everything that you can buy on our website, we have in stock (reservation for final sale).
You have the opportunity to pay for your order in the following ways:
• Credit card payment. You can choose to pay online with your Visa or Mastercard / Eurocard. You will then receive a notice in the mailbox and pick up your package at the delivery point specified by Posten. The shipping cost is added corresponding to the weight of your package. We apply Posten’s current tariff. You can only order goods to your population registration address if you choose to pay with your credit card. We reserve the right to investigate that the address you ordered to is your civil registration address, if it is not correct, we reserve the right to cancel your purchase. When making a purchase on the site that goes via direct card purchase, the amount is deducted immediately from your account. For those who pay via Klarna, the purchase price is reserved on your card / bank account. In the event that your card is linked to a bank account, this may appear differently on account statements depending on how your bank has chosen to present the reservation.
• Payment by invoice You choose which products you want to buy and then order the goods on the page. Then choose payment by invoice and Seapax will invoice you with the value of the goods and the shipping cost. When the payment is then in our account, the goods are delivered directly to the specified address.
You can also choose Klarna and can then choose between invoice or partial payment. The invoice will then be sent in connection with your delivery.
• Payment with Swish – 123 228 96 68
• Price increases from suppliers
We reserve the right to increase prices from our suppliers that we have not been aware of. If this is the case, we inform our customers by email or telephone and the customer chooses whether he wants to complete the purchase or let the purchase go back.
If any of the items you have ordered are not available for delivery, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone and you will then have the opportunity to cancel the order for this product or wait until the product is back in stock. If you choose to wait for the item, we will send out the items we have in stock and send the remaining listed products as soon as they arrive.
We charge SEK 300 for uncollected goods.
All packages that leave us are insured. If the package and / or contents are damaged when you receive it, report it immediately on the spot. If you have opened the package and discovered damage, contact us at customer service tel 08 562 158 70.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You have a full right of return and exchange within 14 days of receiving the item, provided that you have not used the item and that it is returned in undamaged condition. It does not apply to specially made garments, life jackets where the sealing has been broken. It also does not apply to Tiki respirators & amp; life rafts. When returning or exchanging goods, you pay both the shipping to you and the return shipping cost. If, on the other hand, it is a complaint due to damaged goods or that we have dispatched the wrong goods, we will refund you for the return shipping at the same time as we refund what you paid for the goods. NOTE! We do not refund the original shipping cost. The right of withdrawal does NOT apply to specially sewn garments where the product is specially sewn based on the customer’s own measurements. It also does not apply to life rafts and sealed life jackets that are open.
HOW TO EXERCISE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
• The right of withdrawal applies to non-specially made garments, life jackets where the sealing has been broken. It also does not apply to Tiki respirators & amp; life rafts.
• To return an item . Fill in the return form included in the package. 2. Send the item back together with the return form to us. You pay the return shipping.
The return address is:
112 19 Stockholm
Once we have received the return and approved it, we will refund the money to your bank account, which you specified in the enclosed return form.
• If you want to exchange an item. 1. Always call Customer Service on 08 562 158 70 if you want to exchange an item so that we can reserve the new item for you. If you do not do this, you risk that what you want ends before we have time to register the change. Please have your customer number and order number in front of you when you call. 2. When you have spoken to Customer Service, fill in the return form included in the package. 3. Send the item back together with the return form to us. You pay the return shipping. The address is: Seapax AB, Rålambshovsleden 42, 112 19 Stockholm. 4. When we have received the return and approved it, we will send out the new item to you. If the new item is more expensive, you pay the difference against the invoice before we send the package, and if it is cheaper, we will refund you the difference in your bank account that you specified in the return slip.
• To claim an item . When handling complaints, the Consumer Purchase Act is applied, which means a 3-year right to make a complaint. See further information at www.konsumentverket.se 1. Contact our Customer Service on 08 562 158 70 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you discover the error. 2. When you have spoken to Customer Service, fill in the return form that was in the package you received from us. 3. Send the incorrect item together with the return form to us. Also attach a receipt for the return shipping and we will also refund you for this. The address is: Seapax AB, Rålambshovsleden 42,112 19 Stockholm. 4. When we have received the product and approved the complaint, we will refund you what you paid for the product. Be sure to leave your bank account number on the return slip, the money will be refunded within a few weeks. When changing or returning, you are responsible for the transport risk.
Seapax AB uses Secure Socket Layers – SSL in connection with the customer registering until he / she has confirmed his / her purchase at checkout. Secure Socket Layers, SSL, are used to protect financial and other information during transmission. SSL is used partly to protect the information through encryption during the transmission and partly to verify the identity of both parties. The most common, however, is that SSL is used to verify the seller’s identity. An SSL connection is characterized by a locked padlock in the lower edge of the browser and that the web address begins with http. REGARDING CARD PAYMENTS AND 3D SECURE Seapax AB uses 3D Secure for its card payments. 3D Secure is a technical standard developed by Visa and MasterCard in order to give the card issuer the opportunity to verify their card customer’s identity when trading on the Internet. The code, also called CVC code Mastercard / Eurocard) or CVV code (VISA), is printed in the signature field on the back of your card. Visa has developed a method for authenticating buyers in Internet commerce, 3D Secure. It is a global standard that has so far also been adopted by Mastercard. The method works in such a way that when a customer, who is connected to 3D Secure, has to pay for their product with VISA or Mastercard, the customer is asked to prove their identity (read CVV code above). Via a link to the bank, the customer identifies himself just as in an Internet banking case and the customer can then be approved for purchase.
By law, we must ask you to consent to us processing information about you. All information provided to us or that we receive when you visit our site will be processed by Seapax AB´’s personal data manager. The information will be used for the purpose of us being able to fulfill our commitments to you when purchasing, draw your attention to offers within your personal areas of interest and other marketing purposes. Seapax AB will never allow a third party to use your personal data for marketing purposes unless you consent to this. You have the right to access the personal data that is registered about you upon request. If they are incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you have the right to request that the information be corrected or deleted.
Seapax AB is exempt from sanction for failure to fulfill a certain obligation under this agreement, if the failure is based on a liberating circumstance as below and the circumstance prevents, complicates or delays the fulfillment. As a liberating circumstance shall be considered i.a. a. government action or omission, new or changed legislation, conflict in the labor market, blockade, fire, flood, sabotage, major-scale accident or other type of natural disaster. Force majeure includes government decisions that negatively affect the market and products, e.g. restrictions in indication, warning texts, sales ban, etc., abnormal decline in the market and if the company is exposed to criminal activity that affects the businessO