- The smallest EPIRB. 30% (type) less.
- Fast and accurate positioning thanks to a 66-channel GPS.
- Including automatic release housing with a hydrostatic release unit.
- High intensity strobe light.
- 10 years of battery life.
- Easy handling that protects against accidental activation.
- Meets or exceeds all international standards.
- Non-hazardous battery.
Class 2 EPIRB (-20 ° C to + 55 ° C) for general use.
SafeSea EPIRB1 PRO uses the 406 MHz satellite band. These are international emergency frequencies that are constantly monitored by Cospas-Sarsat, the international rescue operator that provides rapid response when a signal is received, no matter where it comes from in the world.
As the world’s smallest EPIRB, the EPIRB1 PRO combines the compact shape with a durable design, making it usable on any commercial vessel or pleasure boat. The product has been designed for maximum efficiency and has a battery with a full 10-year life with superb service life that gives the rescue service your position longer.
EPIRB1 PRO is equipped with a 121.5 MHz beacon signal used by the rescue service to track the ship at close range. In addition, the EPIRB1 PRO is equipped with a high-efficiency LED lamp for visual contact in the dark. EPIRB1 PRO is delivered complete with a housing with automatic release (ARH), which is used in emergency situations where a user does not have the opportunity to physically activate the emergency transmission. The release releases the EPRIB from the housing and then activates the device floating on the surface and sends the distress signal to the satellite network.