SafeSea V100 portable VHF for emergencies meets all IMO requirements for use on a SOLAS vessel. Made to be ultra-rugged and easy to use, both in daily use and in an emergency, the V100 is the perfect choice for mandatory and optional transport requirements.
- Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery with Quick Charger for Normal Use
- Completely waterproof even at a 40 ° C heat shock.
- High-efficiency transmitter for maximum battery life
- Rough design that exceeds GMDSS requirements
- Lithium battery for emergency use
- Lid against accidental use and battery drain
- The battery is classified as non-hazardous during transport
- Battery life exceeds 16 hours of use, even at -20 ° C. (10% Tx, 10% Rx, 80% with noise barrier)
- Durable laser engraved button symbols
- High contrast, background LCD and keypad
- 4 scan modes, D / W, T / W, scan and memory scan
- 21 simplex channels in accordance with IMO SOLAS requirements
The unique protective cover means that the primary battery can be permanently mounted on the radio without the risk of it losing its charge. The radio is always available for use in an emergency without having to remove protective tape or anything else before using it. Just remove the red protective cap and the radio starts up.
For normal use, a rechargeable lithium polymer battery is used. The quick charger is perfect for keeping the battery fully charged.
|Output Power (high)||2.5 W|
|Output Power (low)||1 W|
|Output Power||5 W (nominal)|
|Modulation||± 5 kHz (max) FM|
|Pre-Emphasis||6 dB / octave (300 Hz to 3 kHz)|
|Number of channels (GMDSS: simplex only)||21|