Crewsaver’s most advanced series of life jackets ErgoFit was launched in 2012, and has since completely changed its thinking about safety, comfort and appearance
ErgoFit 290N OC is a very flexible 3D-shaped life jacket, made for the toughest conditions where maximum safety and maximum comfort are important. An intelligently cut profile gives the user unobstructed freedom of movement. The vest has Hammar’s hydrostatic MA1 mechanism and built-in Sprayhood and emergency light. Three-layer construction in the outer fabric for best durability. The air-filled “lung” has a specially designed support for the chin that facilitates free airways and provides faster turning and higher buoyancy in the water.
Fits from about 40 kg and up to 137 cm in breast size.
– ISO 12402-2 (275N)
– 290 Newton’s lifting force
– 3D profile with zip-lock
– Hammar’s hydrostatic MA1 mechanism
– “Soft-loop” D-ring (attachment point for safety line)
– Double waist adjustments (quickly provides an optimal fit)
– Double lifting sling
– Double crotch straps and whistle